Comment on page
You'll find below guidelines for prioritizing features and projects as well as a template for new projects.
This is what we ask ourselves to decide what gets done and what doesn't.
- Does this serve our mission?
- Will this help to make us financially sustainable within a year?
- Can this make us move faster?
- Does this increase quality?
- Does this add technical debt?
- Is it feasible to build and maintain with our current team and runway?
- What insight or research is this project based on?
- Is this problem already solved elsewhere?
- How will we measure our success? Do we have a baseline today that we can compare this against?
- How well do we understand the complexity of the problem, feature to be added or user needs to be addressed?
- What is the estimated timeframe for delivering this project?
- Github issue
- explains the feature.
- Link to other opened issues or data.
- Include details below.
- Organize a special meeting or a scheduled one.
- Project owner.
- Role: Facilitator, decision-maker, producer.
- It's ultimately responsible for (needs to do or organize who does)
- Docs & Comms
- Post-ship plan for maintenance
- Success metric(s)
- Timeframe - kickoff and delivery, main milestones/roadmap