To see the data export options, reveal the dropdown menu by clicking on your username and click on the gear icon next to the name of your Collective.
On the settings page, go to Export.
On this page, you can export your data into:
- Contributors images
- CSV files
- JSON files
Export an HTML script to use on your website, showing your financial contributors.
Create an SVG showing the number of financial contributors of your Collective. By updating the text in the URL, you can change the label and color.
Create an SVG showing the icons of your financial contributors.
There are a range of options:
<object type="image/svg+xml" data="https://opencollective.com/collective/tiers/backers.svg?avatarHeight=36&width=600"></object>
Download a file of all contributors, with these fields:
Export your data to integrate with other applications.
- All members (contributors of all types)
- Only users (individuals)
- Only organizations
- limit: number of members to return
- offset: number of members to skip (for paging)
- TierId: only return the members that belong to this TierId. You can find the TierId as part of the URL after selecting a tier on your collective pag
- 1.Head to the budget section on your collective page. Click the Transactions tab
2. Click View all Transactions
3. Filter by "Kind" = Expense
4. Download CSV