Bulk transfer means sending funds via one financial transfer, which you can then give to one or multiple Collectives.
Different fiscal hosts may have different processes for bulk transfers. Before sending, please confirm their policies and payment details, and let the fiscal host know to expect the funds.
- 2.Request an invoice from the Fiscal Host if needed
- 3.Confirm the Fiscal Host's payment details
- 4.Send the funds via bank transfer or other agreed method
- 5.Fiscal Host confirms receipt
- 6.Fiscal Host allocates the funds to your Organization's balance
- 7.Go to the Collective you want to support
- 8.Select the contribution amount you want to give
- 9.Select your Organization as the source of funds