Admins have full permissions to change settings, approve expenses, and make financial contributions from the budget balance.
Core contributors show up in the Team section of your page and can create events, but can't change settings or approve expenses.
Accountants can access financial information, such as receipts, invoices, and reports. They can't change settings or approve expenses.
Go to your Collective page and click the gear next to your Collective logo.
2. Head to the Team tab. Here you can add, remove, or change people and roles.
3. Click the Invite Team Member button
4. This will then bring up a form in which you can search or invite a new user. Once you are done, click on Save at the bottom of the page.
5. Users will receive an invite to join the Collective. They will not be displayed publicly until this invitation is accepted. You will then see the new user that you have invited as pending until the invitation is accepted.
6. To edit a Team Member click the edit (pencil) button. This will allow you to edit the user's permissions and remove a user if you wish.
If someone indicates that they didn't receive an invitation email, the first thing to do is for them to search for the keywords "Invitation to join" in the target inbox, including in the spam folder. If they still can't find them, the easiest way to re-trigger the emails is:
Go to the settings page of the Collective > Core contributors section
Remove the concerned users
Click on Save
Click on "Add core contributor" and add them again (you should be able to search by pasting user emails in the search box)