You should have received a receipt by email from Open Collective at the time of your donation. However, if that is not available to you, here are instructions on how you can generate a receipt for tax purposes.
4. Click on Payment Receipts, you should then be able to see all of your contributions
4. Scroll down to 'Budget and click 'Contributions'
5. Click 'View All Transactions'.
7. Use the Download Receipts to download all receipts from a specific time period.
6. Use the Search Function to find a specific transaction.
8. Once you've found the correct Transaction Click 'View Details'.
9. Click 'Download Receipt in the bottom right-hand corner.
- 2.Go to the collectives page you supported
- 3.Scroll down to 'Budget and click 'Transactions'
- 4.Click on 'View All Transactions'.
5. On the right, in the 'Search' window next to 'Transacations' type in your name.
6. Find your contribution(s) and click on 'View Details'.
7. Click 'Download Receipt' and you will download a PDF of your receipt that can be used for tax purposes.
If you log into your account, you can update the Billing information via your profile settings.
The receipt is generated from this data so after saving the new information, regenerate the receipt and you should see the updated information. View instructions above on how to download a new receipt.